Help me check with Robin-Zug to see if I’m entitled compensation for free right now
Can I get compensated online for train delays or cancellations?
In just a few clicks, Robin-Zug takes care of your claim paperwork for you.
If your claim is successful, your compensation is transferred directly into your bank account and we get a small service fee between 69 and 99 cents. The three first claims are free.
My rights as a passenger in case of train delay
Help me make a claim before it’s too late! Up to one year after the event.
For occasional travellers with a regular ticket
- After 60 minutes delay: get 25% of the ticket price back
- After 120 minutes delay: get 50% of the ticket price back
For commuters with season tickets (Jobticket, yearly, monthly or weekly, ...)
Starting at 60 minutes delay:
- flat compensation of €5 per delay for 2nd class, €7.50 for 1st class for the long-distance trains.
- flat compensation of €1.50 per delay for 2nd class, €2.50 for 1st class for the regional trains.
For frequent travellers with a Bahncard 100
- After 60 minutes delay: flat compensation of €10 per delay for 2nd class, €15 for 1st class.
Paperwork. Everything works online. Deutsche Bahn doesn’t offer this option.
Euro for us, if the claim is not successful. In case of success, Robin-Zug gets a small flat service fee.
Percent successful claims
Claims already successfully compensated thanks to Robin Zug